* Got to tour Bachman’s (Florist) “Idea House” in Minneapolis on the 2nd. Every few months, they completely change the interior decor. This time, the theme centered on re-purposing and re-cycling. If you’ve read my About Me page, you know I love redeeming cast off stuff anyway, so the tour really whetted by creative instincts.
* For May, this is a bit too chilly for me.
* Am so enjoying the Goldfinches coming to our feeder.
* Iris’ are blooming.
* Annual community Garage Sale this Saturday. Am in such a mood to simplify and downsize. Anyone interested in a ’50s turquoise rotary dial telephone? Very retro! There is going to be so many cool goodies in our sale; if it weren’t my stuff, I’d be excited to buy it. But…oh, yeah, I’m downsizing, aren’t I?
* Praying with a group on a regularly basis for a unit of guys in Afghanistan. God is answering in miraculous ways. It has boosted my faith immensely…and taught me that we ask far too little of God. Prayer is a privilege!!! Why don’t we take advantage of it more? Seriously, the Creator of the Universe wants to hear from you. He loves you, you know.